Our team’s project experience spans decades working within key industries including:
- Financial Services Providers
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
- Energy & Resources
- Emergency Services & Police
- Community Services
Recent examples of transformational programs delivered by our team members have included:
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION - provided strategic architecture and program design that delivered a successfully integrated multi-channel customer engagement experience
- FINANCE TRANSFORMATION - strategic advice to the CFO on the replacement of core accounting systems and redesign of the finance and accounting business function
- IT TRANSFORMATION - managed the technical & corporate client systems, program streams, & delivery of new technical architecture, and an IT sourcing model
Examples of innovative and entrepreneurial projects involving our team members include:
- INTERNATIONAL MULTI-BANK PAYMENTS SERVICE - project delivery over several years including on-going enhancement of core payment technology and specification and integration of new acquirer and payment processor interfaces. Over 100 banks and close to 100,000 merchants use the platform today across Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East.
- ENTERPRISE PAYMENT SOLUTION - project delivery of a comprehensive and flexible multi-channel enterprise payments and reconciliation solution to support PCI-DSS compliance and high-end transaction volumes in one of Australia’s leading consumer services organisations.
- INTEGRATED MULTI-COUNTRY B2B SOLUTION - project delivery and support of specialised payment processing software for a global card scheme service rolled out to 17 countries in 7 languages. Development included complex messaging carrying detailed purchase order and invoice line item data along with card payment transaction data to support more efficient payment reconciliation between transacting businesses.
- LARGE SCALE INTEGRATION - design and project delivery of Gateway & Authentication Servers to support 80+ million smartphone users daily for access to information real-time from a large Telecommunications service provider.
- FRAUD RISK MANAGEMENT – project development and implementation of a fraud risk-rating project for use in a major Australian airline booking engine. The technology implemented deployed an Automated Neural Network (ANN) to predict risky bookings and routed these to out-of-band processing.